- Booking Policy
Bookings are not transferable. No name change is allowed. In the event that a booking has been made and there are no rooms available or due to technical faults, CherryLoft Resorts reserves the right to transfer any guests to an accommodation in a similar class of its choice upon check-in. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. If you do not receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours, please contact CherryLoft Resorts at (65) 6388-5522 immediately.
Check-in Time: from 1500H onwards
Check-out Time: 1200H sharp
A refundable check-in cash deposit of S$100.00 per room is required
(For All Chalet Bookings)
Early check-in fees (Nett price per room)
Before 9.30am: S$80.00
After 9.30am: S$50.00
After 12.00pm: S$30.00
Late check-out fees (Nett price per room)
Up to 3.00pm: S$50.00
Up to 6.00pm: S$80.00
After 6.00pm: One-night charge
You need to be at least 18 years old to check in. Guests under 18 years old should be accompanied by an adult when checking in. At the time of check-in, you are required to bring the passports and/or identification cards of all staying guests. You are also required to bring an electronic or printed copy of confirmation email. CherryLoft Resorts reserves the right to reject the check-in of any guest who fails to comply with these instructions.
- Resort Rules
• Carpark charges apply during peak periods. Vehicles found to be parked inappropriately or in reserved lots will be wheel-clamped.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi is available only at the reception area.
• The swimming pool closes at 10.00pm and opens at 8.00am daily. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk. The swimming pool is for recreational purposes and not meant for competitive swimming or diving. Children should remain supervised at all times.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms or toilets. Smoking inside any room or toilet will result in a S$100.00 cleaning fee to remove the odor.
• All occupants are expected to lower their volume after 10.30pm for the comfort of others. Guests are requested to minimize the noise emission and to put on their best behavior.
• Maximum of four overnight staying guests
• Kindly observe fire safety procedures when barbequing. No indoor cooking allowed.
• The in-room electric kettle is for boiling water only. Please do not boil or cook other liquids or food in it.
• Avoid staining the bed linens, towels, and pillowcases. There will be extra cleaning fees imposed to remove these stains.
• Extra fees will be charged for special cleaning or repairs or replacements to restore the room and any other items rented from the resort to its original condition. Any defects of facilities must be notified immediately upon check-in, failing which, no complaints or compensation will be entertained.
• Keep your personal belongings and valuables safely. CherryLoft Resorts is not responsible for any lost or damaged belongings
• Lost Key Charge: $30.00 per lost key
• Extra beds, blankets, pillows, and towels are available for a small fee.
• No pets allowed.
• BBQ facility subjected to weather and all extra amenities rent through our counter ‘first come- first serve’ basis.
If any nuisance created by guest, the Management has the right to terminate the service summarily/instantly without any refunds or compensation. CherryLoft Resorts reserves the right to evict any occupants who fail to comply with our resort rules without any refunds.
- Amendment and Cancellation Policy
Once a booking is made, you are allowed to modify or cancel it at least fourteen days prior to the arrival date by emailing email@example.com. All amendments and cancellations duing this period are subject to administrative and transaction fees incurred by using our third-party payment gateway. Any no show, amendments or cancellations made less than fourteen days prior to arrival will be charged in full and no refunds will be made.